Saturday 2 August 2008

After Tea

Went for tea at Universal Cafe just now with my buddies. It was a good one. Enjoyed the moment. We're always a happy bunch whenever we hang out. Talk whatever we want, do whatever we want like there are no others around. Perhaps, more of these hang outs can make me feel happy and relax.
On my way home just now, i saw him passed by. Guess he was on his way to Kg. Baru for basketball. And, nope, don't think he saw me. Got the urge to message him. But i told myself, Hoon, please don't. Please don't continue these kind of actions where in the end the same problems will arise again. Just like a ball or circle where my problems rotate and rotate like a circle and no way out.
I sometimes also don't know what am i thinking. I'm supposed i don't have feelings towards him anymore but whenever i'm alone i tend to think of him. Guess its the loneliness. It must be! Don't continue a problematic relationship for the sake of having a relationship and fear of loneliness. There are many other things awaiting for me to do. Life goes on. But yet, i'm confused.
I also dunno what am i writing about. Crap, all crap!
Hoon.

No comments: