Sunday 3 August 2008

Sunday outing

Went for tea with Jayce and Han at Universal cafe (again!) at 1pm. Were updating each other and realised that Jayce is attached now but her relationship isn't stable. She was mentioning what's her relationship problem and i found out that we both have almost the same problems. Yet, we both are dragging our relationship. But at least i'm trying to forget him, try to adapt my life without him. I guess I really should have gathered and hang out more with friends.

After tea, went to Bandar with Han just to cure our boredom. Kinda relaxed and enjoyed. Passed by his house as usual just now I tend to see if he's at home. Didn't see his car so i pressume he's out for basketball again.

Well, don't wanna think much now. Just gonna catch up my favorite Gallen's series later. Thats the only thing that can make me smile for the moment. Love Gallen to the max. Cute. <3

Hoon @ 8.30pm

No comments: